Highlights of the 4X4 Namibia Botswana - Victoria Falls Adventure
- The unique and spectacular Okavango delta where the river ends its travel at the doorstep of the myhical Kalahari desert. Therefrom it forms an extensive river network where wildlife mixes with endless microsystems.
- Moremi Game Reserve, a small but exclusive game reserve bisected by the river Khwai, which surprises you with the beauty of its fauna and hidden corners.
- The Chobe National Park which hosts the largest population of elephants in the world. Also to be seen is the river with the same name, a pardisical place which combines green coastal landscapes and dry savannas.
- Kubu island or just Kubu is a lake island of dry granite rock situated in the area of Makgadikgadi Pan in Botswana.
- The breathtaking and spectacular Victoria Falls. Here, nature shows you all of its grandeur and beauty
- Cape Cross, where we will find the largest concentration of seals in Africa.
- Brandberg Mountains and Messum crater, an unforgettable landscape of aggressiveness and beauty.
- We look for desert elephants, a unique experience that we gurantee will not be forgotten.
- Etosha National Park, one of the parks with the most diverse fauna in the world.
- High quality rented 4x4.
- The best time of year to make this trip is in the austral winter. By doing this we avoid heat, rain and insects.
- Many years of experience in doing these adventure trips, guarantees the success.
Price pr. person for the 4X4 Adventure - Namibia Botswana and Victoria Falls:
Price pr. vehicle rented (please obeserve the following options):
2180 euros pickup 4x4 with dual cabin, maximum 4 persons
1930 euros pickup 4x4 with single cabin, maximum 2 persons
Price of cancellation insurance / expanded travel insurance (please ask us for coverage):
95 Euros pr. person
4X4 Adventure - Namibia Botswana and Victoria Falls